Connecting Your Twitter Account
InTouch will automatically post to your Social Media accounts once you have authorized InTouch on each network. You can schedule the posts to occur Monday through Friday randomly through the day, or at a specific time.
1. Once logged into InTouch, you may adjust you Social Media settings at any time and from anywhere inside of InTouch.
2. Click Settings in the application menu side pane. Click Social Media Settings.
3. Scroll down to the Social Networks, click Link Your Twitter Account.
4. The New Twitter Task will open. Click Allow InTouch access to your Twitter button.
5. The Twitter dialog will open. If you are not logged in or you need to log into another account, you can do it at this time. Click the Authorize App button.
6. You will be returned to the New Twitter Task dialog. If you do not want the default days and time for you posts, you may change them. To have InTouch randomly post throughout the business day, set the time to 12:00 AM. Click Save.
7. Repeat the process for each social media account.