Personalize Market Multiplier
Personalization brands InTouch content with your information. The Market Multiplier is your landing page for social media posts, emails and additional marketing. The Market Multiplier is hosted on the Betterhomeowners.com website to prevent your leads from being harvested after your contacts follow a link.
1. Once logged into InTouch, you may personalize your profile account at any time and from anywhere inside of InTouch.
2. Click Settings in the application menu side pane. Click Personalize.
3. Click Market
4. The Market Multiplier Address is the combination of your Host Name preceded by Betterhomeowners.com. This will be your landing page that aggregates all of the posts, information guides and financial apps.
5. Select the Color Scheme that best fits your branding.
6. If you do not find one, you can create your own. Scroll to the bottom of the list and select Create New Color Scheme.
7. The new Color Scheme dialog will open. Select the colors for each of the selections. Type a new Color Scheme Name in at the bottom and press Save.
8. You may edit the Banner that appears at the top of your Market Multiplier landing page. It will automatically use the Color Scheme previously selected. To change the Banner press the Change Header button.
9. The Editor will open where you may type something new or change the formatting. A more powerful editor is available to "Pop Out" and make changes. Once finished editing, press the Done Editing button.
10. The Side Bar contains your contact information on the Market Multiplier. You may customize the fields, text size and logo locations.
11. Choose the Lead Generation options to include or exclude contact buttons on the side bar.
Tip: Color Mode: Selecting Dark Mode will inverse the color between light and dark settings.
12. When finished with your options press the Save Market Multiplier Personalization button.