The Membership Account is your subscription information InTouch. You can change your billing name, address, communication and payment information.
1. Once logged into InTouch, you may view or edit your Member Account at any time and from anywhere inside of InTouch.
2. Click Settings in the application menu side pane. Click Membership Account.
3. InTouch only uses the Billing Information for managing your subscription. This will contain the owner of the membership and billing address and phone number.
4. InTouch requires a credit card on file. Enter the Name on the Credit Card, Credit Card Number, Expiration Date and Security Code.
5. To view your past payment history, click the Payment History Button. The Payment History dialog will open with links to your previous receipts. Press the X to close the dialog.
6. The email communications determines your Email Address and an Alternate Email Address we will use for sending communications to you about billing, daily/weekly posts and membership updates.
7. You may change you password for your membership directly. You will have to match the New Password with the Confirm New Password field.
8. Setting the Time Zone will display all date and times in your time zone. This allows InTouch to send emails and posts during your operating hours.
9. When you are finished making changes, press the Save Account Information button.